We are giving away 4 tickets (2x2) to see the Prodigy & More Live at Bitec Bangna next Tuesday (August 11). See below for details on how to enter!
One Place Events is a local events & reviews guide that gathers information on cool things to do in your city. Our platform features an events timeline, various articles/reviews on our experiences, and the capability to upload your own events to reach a local audience and become part of the scene.
Bangkok is an international city, and we love to see quality international music acts. The Prodigy, a legendary EDM group from Essex also credited as pioneers of the big beat genre, has finally announced a show in Bangkok next Tuesday, August 11. Supporting the event is a host of some of the best local talent such as glam rocker Gene Kasidit, alternative act Barbies and electro-pranksters Kidnappers. On the ME Stage the always-outlandish Stylish Nonsense duo will play with a crew of Bangkok’s finest including failed gubernatorial candidate Suharit, long time veteran of the Bangkok underground scene Sunju Hargun, always punchy Pichy, hip-hopper Spydamonkee, DJ Seed, and the inimitable MELA..
We're giving away tickets to make sure that our fans get a piece of the action!
HOW TO WIN TICKETS:
1) Submit your email address at the bottom of this page where it says "Get Connected" and press the blue "subscribe" button.
2) Like our Facebook page
3) Comment on one of our The Prodigy posts on our Facebook page and tell us what song you are most excited to hear live!
Winners will be announced Monday at 6pm on the One Place Bangkok Facebook page.. Good luck and see you at the show!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- We will meet winners at the concert venue before the show on Tuesday to deliver tickets
- One Place Events reserves the right to choose 2 winners at random based on contest rules above
- In order to enter the contest, you must fulfil all of the requirements above.
- Contestants must be 18+ years old and located in Bangkok
- Tickets cannot be resold or traded for any cash value
- Posts may be administered or removed if they are innappropriate