The Creative District Gallery Hopping Night
The next Silom/Chaorenkrung Gallery Hopping Night is set to be on Friday September 16th, with many art spaces showing exhibitions by local and international artists. So grab your friends and ‘hop’ along Chaopraya River to check out these wonderful exhibitions in the up and coming Bangkok’s Art District.
Kathmandu Photo Gallery, ATTA Gallery, Serindia Gallery, The Jam Factory, Speedy Grandma, Bridge, JAM
Suggested route for newbies:
1. Start at Kathmandu around 6pm (closes at 10pm)
2. Head to OP Garden, Charoenkrung 36, where ATTA and Serindia Gallery for opening event from 6:30pm onwards (close at 10:30pm)
3. Take a ferry over to The Jam Factory for an opening from 7pm.
4. Come back via ferry and make a stop at Charoenkrung 28 where Speedy Grandma will have an opening and 80/20BKK & Black Pig Studio will have a live wall painting with food by JUA, Little Market and 80/20BKK from 7pm on. (close at 11pm)
5. Check out Bridge and Jam Cafe for their exhibitions and hang out till closing time. (12am)
A non-series of Platinum & Palladium print : An untitled prints
Ink & Lion Café
Every day from 14 January until 28 February at 19:00
An Artist is Trying to Return to 'Being a Writer'
100 Tonson Gallery
Next on: 14 December at 11:00