Join us to explore the real chinatown of Bangkok on this fun walking tour! Travel back in time with us to an early 20th century Bangkok.
What Talad Noi (literal translation: ‘little market’) may lack in size, it makes up for in personality and charm!
We invite you to immerse in the old Chinese community with some local aunties who will share in-depth knowledge about their daily living in the area.
- Get lost in small hidden street art sois
- Try various old-fashioned Chinese street foods and delicacies
- Sneak a peek inside locals' homes (normally out of bounds to visitors!)
- Find some of Bangkok’s longest surviving crafts and trades
- Experience the famous So Heng Tai, the beautiful & stunning Chinese style architecture which is now a diving school!
- Pay respects at a Chinese temple for good health and fortune
- Finish the activity at the rooftop bar overseeing the beautiful panoramic view of Chaopraya river
Meeting Point: MRT Hua Lamphong.
Talad Noi [map].
More Info or booking contact:
Tel: 099 708 5695
E-Mail: [email protected]