You would like to eat better but organic food is too expensive? You live in a condo and have limited space, time and equipment for gardening? Your knowledge of planting is equal to zero.
Well, lucky for all you outdoorsy green thumbers yearning to create your veggie patch - Hivesters is about to make your dreams come true!
Join us on a great day out where you can add some beautiful greens to your sights and scenes - for your home or condo! Learn how to sprout some easy home-grown vegetables, herbs and many more in a tight, urban space for the modern city dweller (although of course, anyone with proper gardens are welcomed too)! Also a great activity for families with young kids to get stuck in and learn about mother nature together.
- Learn how to work with basic seeds, soil and compost
- Find out how to create good quality soil and your own organic natural compost (doable even for those in condos!)
- Grow green oak & red oak salad leaves and take them home!
- Know the techniques of treating and picking plants, and preparing your seeds, soil and compost correctly
- Strategising what plants to grow and where to plant them in your home or condo: learning which plants require little water or sunlight to grow
- Understand each growth stages of the gardening process
Early bird price (until June 10): 650 THB
Regular ticket price: 800 THB
Meet Location: Bangna, only 5-10 Mins drive from BTS Bangna. We will send you exact location (Bing Map) after payment is confirmed