Local Alike is taking you to the Hua-Takae Community right by the Suvarnabhumi Airport. Only 30 minutes from downtown!
- Annual Floating Almsgiving event
- Traditional Kite Making workshop
- Local Market and Hua-Takae Community
Starting at only 1,550 THB per traveler!
Book now at http://localalike.com/make-art-make-merit.
"Early bird gets bigger worms!"
Let’s get up early on Sunday and take a boat to join “Tuk-batra Phra-roi" (almsgiving to hundred monks) event in Lum-pratiw canal. The place is a home to many Thai artists who love sharing their knowledge. Enjoy the slow life of suburban Bangkok and learn how to make traditional kite with us.
- Take a boat and give alms to a hundred monks, an annual event hold by local people around Lum-pratiw canal.
- (The tradition of almsgiving is to offer food or non-alcohol drinks to monks, we encourage you to bring some food and drink to offer the monks. )
- Explore Hua-takae community, a livelihood of artists by canal
- Take a walk around Local Market
- Traditional Kite making workshop
What’s included in the package?
- Van from starting point to ending point
- Boat ride
- Traditional kite workshop
- Drink and snack
- Local guides and English speaking Local Alike staff
What is not included in the package?
- Food or drinks to offer to monks (If you want us to prepare for you please let us know)
Terminal 21 Asoke