Haven't heard about Loy Kra Thong festival in Thailand?
Explore this community opening trip for Baan Hua Tung, Chiang Mai. Learn and make Kra Thong from locals. Experience simply way of life but unique of Lanna people. End your trip with Thai- Onsen where this happen naturaly in community area.
- Experience lifestyle of the locals
- Learn their management in conserving the community forest.
- Explore the village and go trekking in the community forest
- Enjoy bathing in hot spring water at the village nearby.
- Be a part of helping conserve environment and natural resources of the community by planting bamboo trees, the economic tree of the community.
- Learn about the production process of Kra Thong and float them together with your host family
- See traditional performances arranged by the village youth group.
Price includes activities, housing, and food!
Hope to see you there, for complete itinerary http://localalike.com
Roller Derby Skate session
Imperial World Ladprao
Tuesday's until 30 September at 19:30
Pool Party Pass
Bangkok Bar Crawl Sukhumvit
Saturday's at 13:30
Celebrating Women in Health & Wellness
The Home BKK
Wednesday 06 September at 18:30
Yellow Ribbon Prison Run, 17th September 2017
Changi Prison Complex
Sunday 17 September at 07:00
Southeast Asia Mini Book Fair
Bangkok Art and Culture Centre
All weekend from 26 August until 27 August at 11:00
Improv Comedy Workshop Weekend!
The Comedy Club Bangkok
All weekend from 02 September until 03 September at 11:00